The world of digital health is rapidly transforming, especially in the wearable tech and health tracking space.
Some of the biggest shifts will be in moving from the health tracking of humans to animals; tracking that goes beyond steps and blood to sweat, tears, genes, poop, pee and more; the smarter design of smart clothes; and tracking that moves beyond an individual person (or animal) at their local level to sensing the global community.
Here’s a look at where I see this aspect of digital health headed in the future:
What do you see in your crystal ball for the future of digital health?
Popular Related Posts
- Why it’s Easy to Fool Your Activity Tracker and What You Can Do About It
- Self-tracking meets ready-to-wear: Make room in your closet for smart clothes
- Capturing the Past, Present, and Future of your Health: PHRs, Trackers, and Virtual Reality
- The Future of Activity Monitoring: Innovating Beyond Steps, Sleep, and Speed
- Self-tracking: Checking under the hood
Image: Crystal ball at the window courtesy of Mo via Flickr Creative Commons